Win tickets to watch the BARBIE MOVIE in our GIVEAWAY! 🎉
Not only that, you stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to watch the BARBIE MOVIE at the PREMIERE on 19 July!
To enter, follow the steps below:
1. Follow @bcfsg on Instagram and @BreastCancerFoundation on Facebook
2. Like this post on Instagram / Facebook & Tag 3 friends on this post.
3. Post a photo of yourself dressed in pink or take a photo using the ‘Barbie Selfie Generator’ (available at barbieselfie.ai) with a caption.
The caption should include your own personalized catchphrase that starts with:
“This Barbie advocates for breast cancer awareness because……”.
4. If your profile is private, it must be made public till the end of July 2023 to qualify.
This contest closes on 15 July 2023 (Saturday), 2359. [Closed]
– 5 winners will win a pair of tickets each to the Barbie Movie Premiere on 19 July 2023
– 5 winners will win tickets to watch the Barbie Movie in the month of July.🥉
Winners will be contacted via DM on the social media platforms that they submitted their entries through.
Winners who do not respond within the timeframe specified in the DM will be disqualified. Make sure to check your DMs! 🏆
*More T&Cs Apply: Click Link in Bio to learn more.
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Organisers : Breast Cancer Foundation
(a) The Contest is open to members of the public.
(b) The Contest is open to residents of Singapore, aged 18 and above.
(c) Employees of the organisers will not be eligible to participate in the contest.
(d) Each participant can only submit using one Instagram / Facebook account (unique person for one Instagram account). You are allowed to enter with multiple submissions. Each participant may only have one winning submission.
(e) All applications submitted after the specified date or submitted through any other means other than as specified above, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any correspondence on missing and/or delayed submissions shall not be entertained.
(f) The submission must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Organisers, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
(g) Watermarks are not acceptable. The entry will be disqualified.
- The shortlisted winners will be contacted by the Organiser via Direct Message on the Social Media Platform that the entry was submitted through. They will need to provide contact information such as their mobile number and email address when contacted via Instagram message for verification and prize collection purposes. The shortlisted winner must respond within the time frame stated in the message. If the shortlisted winner does not respond in time or provide incomplete information as required in the message, the organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize and contact the next shortlisted winner.
- Upon confirmation of eligibility, the Organiser will inform the winner on the details of prize collection. The shortlisted winner must respond within the time frame stated in the message and confirm the intent to collect the prize. The winner may assign a proxy to collect on behalf by informing the Organiser. The Organiser will provide the Letter of Authorisation (LOA) form for the winner and proxy to provide their details and signatory accordingly.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. The organiser reserves the right to replace any prize with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The selected winner will be notified to collect the prize at a specified venue, date and time. The organiser is unable to accede to other collection means or request.
- Valid NRIC must be presented for sighting and verification purposes only. In the event that any winning participant is disqualified, the organiser may, at its own discretion, select another winner.
- Winners and participants may be interviewed by internal/sponsor writers or national/social media.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter or terminate the Contest at its own discretion.
- Use Of Personal Data
b) You are solely responsible for the personal data that you provide or disseminate.
c) With respect to your information, you warrant and represent to the organisers that any information provided by you which will include your personal data (or any materials contained therein):
(i) shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(ii) shall not be fraudulent, inaccurate, incorrect, or untrue;
(iii) shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(iv) shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
(v) shall not be defamatory, libelous, offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
(vi) shall not be obscene or contain child pornography or anything adult in nature or harmful to minors;
(vii) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (viii) shall not create liability for the organisers;
(ix) shall not contain materials that are religious and political.
d) You hereby grant the organisers a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use and to exercise the copyright and publicity rights you have in your information and materials submitted by you for the Contest (the submission), in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your information.
e) You shall not assume a false identity or the identity of any other party or transmit libellous, harassing, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable messages; or post materials subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights claimed by any third party.
a) Each participant, in participating in the Contest:
(i) agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the Contest;
(ii) agrees for the organisers to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this Contest; and
(iii) grants to the organisers all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of the Contest.
b) Each participant agrees that the organisers shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Instagram or Facebook profile photo and details) and/or the submissions (or any part thereof):
(i) in connection with the Contest;
(ii) for the promotion and publicity of the organisers’ events;
(iii) in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube;
(iv) at the organisers’ sole and absolute discretion; and
(v) royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent.
c) For the avoidance of doubt, the organisers expressly reserve the right to adapt, edit and/or modify each submission to include any logo, branding, name, mark, product image in respect of any submissions or such derivative work thereof, for any promotional or marketing purposes of the organisers’ branding and/or products.
a) The verification email (the Email) is available on an “as is where is” basis.
b) The organisers do not warrant that the Email will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available. The organisers shall not be responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to the Email.
c) The organisers do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Email or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through the Email.
d) The organisers do not make any representations, nor do the organisers endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded, distributed, or available through links in the Email.
e) The organisers, its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and related corporations make no warranty and hereby disclaim all and any warranty, express or implied (to the extent permitted by law)
(i) in respect of the use, security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, satisfactory quality;
(ii) in respect of harm arising from downloading or accessing any information or material through the “Site” or the Organisers‘ Main Facebook Page, including without limitation, harm caused by viruses or similar contamination or destructive features, whether or not known;
(iii) that the content and any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the “Site” or the Organises’ Main Facebook Page and its server will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
f) In no event shall the Organisers, its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and related corporations be liable to you and/or to any party for any damages, expenses, claims, costs or losses of any kind, including without limitation, incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, (other than for death or personal injury resulting directly from your use of the Email caused in whole by the Organisers’ negligence) arising out of any legal claim (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise), your use of or inability to use the Email, the content of the hyperlinks, including but without limitations, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages. Any claim against the Organisers shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the Email.
g) The Organisers cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any participant for their involvement in the Contest and/or accepting any prize(s).
h) By participating in the Contest and/or accepting the prize(s), each participant agrees that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect, and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organisers, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or partners from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind resulting in relation to the Email and/or acceptance of any prize(s), including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage.
i) Each participant shall not, without the prior written approval of the Organisers, speak to the press or any other media, or give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest and/or the Organisers.
j) The organiser reserves the rights to amend the prizes, rules and conditions as and when deem necessary.
k) By entering the Photo Contest, the participants give consent to be interviewed by the media and/or the Organisers.
l) For more information, please contact Breast Cancer Foundation on our Instagram Page.
- Severability. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by the Organisers with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions does not waive the Organisers’ right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
a) The decision of the Organisers on all matters pertaining to the Contest (including any dispute arising from the Email or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions) shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims shall be entertained.
b) You hereby agree and acknowledge: (i) that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of the Email and/or participation in the Contest shall be given legal effect, validity, and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document; (ii) not to contest the legally binding nature, validity, or enforceability of any transaction on the Email on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
- Governing Laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and you acknowledge and agree that by using any of the Services herein or the “Site” or the Organisers’ Main Facebook and Instagram Page you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.