22 Jun 2018
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us at the 15th session of Breast Cancer Foundation Education and Empowerment Programme 1 (BEEP 1) workshop! Learn about how to regain optimum lifestyles after breast cancer.
Women diagnosed with, and survivors of breast cancer.
Full programme consists of a 6-day workshop:
– 22, 23, 29 & 30 June 2018 (Friday & Saturday)
– 6 & 7 July 2018 (Friday & Saturday)
– Stress and Relaxation Management
– Changes in Lifestyles
– Cancer Treatment and Side Effects
– Perception of Pain
BEEP is an integrated programme conducted through workshops tailored for different members of all walks of life who may be affected by the diagnosis of breast cancer, or play an important role in the journey of affected women:
- Survivors and Patients
- Caregivers and Family Members
- Volunteers and Staff of Voluntary Welfare Organisations and Hospital Clinics
- Corporations and Human Resource Professionals
Sharing sessions are held by professionals such as dieticians, medical doctors and exercise trainers to educate and empower members with the knowledge and skills to build a more supportive environment for women diagnosed with breast cancer.
Programmes are also provided for advocates and counsellors where a Certificate of Completion accredited by BCF will be awarded upon successful completion of the full programme.
Powered by Events Manager