2 Oct 2020 until 2 Oct 2021
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
A wonderful reminder that all boobs in all shapes and sizes need to be checked. Make breast self checks part of your daily routine as early detection saves lives!
A friendly reminder to check your breasts today? Call them whatever — Baps? Fried eggs? 🍳Boobs? Twins? 👯 Melons? 🍉 Pillows? Puppies? 🐶 Iced gems? Coconuts? 🥥 Whatever you call them, make sure you’re checking regularly. ⠀
The Know Your Breasts Challenge wants to encourage every woman (and man) to know their breasts — be aware of breast cancer — and to encourage donations for breast cancer outreach. Over the course of her life, the risk of a woman in Singapore being diagnosed with breast cancer is about 1 in 13 every year, 1 in 6 every day and we lose one woman to breast cancer a day.
(1) Grab 2 identical or asymmetrical objects and hold them over your chest
(2) Take a photo/TikTok/Boomerang. Be CREATIVE, Be FUN & Have a GOOD LAUGH!
(3) Post that on your Facebook or Instagram page with the hashtag #knowyourbreastschallenge and tag us @bcfsg (if you are shy, you don’t have to show your face 😅 )
(4) Make a Pledge of $20 to Breast Cancer Foundation Singapore at https://www.giving.sg/breast-cancerfoundation/know_your_breasts_challenge
(5) Nominate and challenge a minimum of 3 or more friends to do the same thing. You have 24 hours to complete the challenge once you’re tagged.
We need your SUPPORT for this challenge to go SUPER viral to reach across the world.
We encourage all to be UNITED in solidarity to TAKE CHARGE OF OUR BREAST HEALTH.
Now go pick up a pair of oranges, seashells or even baubles – the more creative you get, the better!
Powered by Events Manager