1 Aug 2020 until 29 Aug 2020
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Exclusive for breast cancer survivors and caregivers
BCF Support Groups provide a safe and caring environment for people who have been affected by breast cancer to explore their emotions, ask questions, share experience and information they find useful to cope with the disease.
Come join our Volunteer Befrienders and Support Group Coordinators for an online chit-chat session with other ladies who are going through a similar journey as you in a safe online environment.
Limited spots available for the following sessions:
- 1 Aug, Sat – 10am to 11:30am (Mandarin Support Group)
- 6 Aug, Thurs – 3pm to 4:30pm (Young Women Support Group)
- 15 Aug, Sat – 10am to 11:30am (English Support Group)
- 20 Aug, Thurs – 8pm to 9:30pm (Caregivers Support Group)
- 29 Aug, Sat – 10am to 11:30am (Advanced & Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group)
Registration will be closed 3 days before each session.
For enquiries, please contact us at 6352 6560.
Powered by Events Manager