To encourage more women to go for a mammogram screening, Singapore Cancer Society (SCS), Breast Cancer Foundation (BCF), and National Healthcare Group Diagnostics (NHGD) are making such screening more affordable by providing funding assistance through a ‘Community Mammobus Programme’ starting from 1 February 2018.
Subsidised Rate for Mammogram on Mammobus
|Fees (Subsidized rate)||1st Time Screener||Repeat Screener|
Who should go for Breast Screening?
- Women aged 40* years old & above (Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR)
- Have not gone for mammography in the last:
- 12 months (40-49 years old)*
- 24 months (50 years old & above)
- Have no breast symptoms such as breast lumps or nipple discharge
- Have not been breastfeeding for the past 6 months
- Not pregnant
(Note: Patients with mobility aids are advised to have their mammogram screening done a breast screening centres.)
*Women aged 40 to 49 years old can screen for breast cancer but they should talk to their doctor about the benefits and limitations of mammograms in this age group so that they can make an informed choice about going for screening.
How can I book for Mammogram Screening on Mammobus
- Book the Mammobus for community / corporate events or complementary breast cancer awareness talks alongside a Mammobus screening, e.g. Health Screening Day, Staff Wellness Day, Family Day
Contact BCF at 6352 6560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a Mammogram Screening on the Mammobus. (Click here to register for Mammobus screenings organized by BCF. For a full list of Mammobus deployments, click here.
Pre-registrations are required and slots are limited on a first-come-first-served basis.