Each group holds monthly online meetings that include sharing sessions, discussions on relevant subjects (e.g. exercise and nutrition, surgery and treatment journey). Our support groups are exclusive for survivors and caregivers.
- English Speaking Support Group (inclusive of English, Expatriate, Malay & Indian)
- Mandarin Speaking Support Group
- Caregivers Support Group (integrated with Men’s Support League)
- Advanced & Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group
- Young Women’s Support Group
Note: English Support Group is combined with Malay, Indian, Expat Support Group and it is conducted in English.
All sessions are currently conducted on Zoom, due to the COVID-19 situation.
- 2nd Saturday of the month: 10 – 11.50am
Details are subject to changes. For further enquiries, please call us at 6352 6560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.