- Q: Are there different distances for the walk?A: Yes, we have a 3km and 5km option with different flag off times. Both routes take participants along a scenic route around the Marina Bay area, passing by some of Singapore's most famous icons. The route map will be up on our website and social media soon.
- Q: Is there a prize for being the fastest to complete the distance(s)?A: No, this is a non-competitive event.
- Q: Am I able to bring my young children (i.e. babies/toddlers) to the walk?A: Yes, however, please be gently reminded that as it is an outdoor event, the temperature might get rather warm – do prepare accordingly and ensure that your children and yourself are well hydrated during the entire duration. We will have water points around the route. Registrations required only for kids above 6 years of age, kids under 6 enter free.
- Q: Am I able to bring my dog / cat / bird… etc. to the walk?A: Unfortunately due to safety concerns, we do not encourage bringing pets to the event.
- Q: Can I cycle, rollerblade or skate during the event?A: No. You may, however, choose to run the route.
- Q. How do we purchase tickets for a company/school/organisation?A: For Corporate/Large Group registrations, do drop an email to email@example.com and we can assist.
- Q: I have registered for the walk but am unable to attend. Can I get a refund?A: Regrettably we are unable to provide a refund for tickets sold. However you may pass your entry wristband to a friend/family member to attend the walk on your behalf.
- Q: When and where will I be able to collect my goodie bags?A: Goodie bag collection is scheduled for the 4th week of October at the Breast Cancer Centre. More details will be sent via email and published on our social channels closer to date.
- Q: Can I top up delivery charges and have my goodie bag delivered to me instead?A: Do drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to arrange for delivery. Goodie bags can also be picked up on your behalf by friends or family members.