I hereby undertake and agree to the following:
1. My participation in any event or activity organised, facilitated or supported by BCF or any of its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, partners or sponsors (together, the “BCF Parties”), or any event or activity organised for or on behalf of BCF by any third parties, or any activities carried out together with any BCF Parties, or activities carried out for the benefit, or with the knowledge, consent or endorsement, of BCF, including any classes, seminars, conferences, sessions, meetings and fund-raising activities, in each case whether or not carried out in BCF’s premises (together, “BCF Activities”), is solely at my own risk.
2. I hereby absolve, acquit and discharge the BCF Parties from any and all responsibility and liability whatsoever caused by or sustained by me or affecting my personal belongings, as a result of my participation in any BCF Activities, including, without limitation and only to the extent permissible by law, physical injury, loss of life or property damage.
3. I will indemnify and keep indemnified, and will save and hold harmless all BCF Parties against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising in any way from my participation in the BCF Activities.
4. I acknowledge and agree that certain physical activities may not be suitable for all participants, and that prior to participating in any BCF Activities of a physical nature or which require physical exertion, I have consulted a physician and assessed my physical well-being and the suitability of my participation therein. In particular, activities carried out by BCF Paddlers in the Pink (“BCF-PIP”) are not suitable for participants who are currently undergoing or have only recently completed treatment, and prior to participating in any BCF-PIP activity, I certify to BCF that I am at least 3 months out of treatment (other than hormonal therapy).
5. Where any materials, equipment or other items belonging to BCF are provided in connection with any BCF Activities, I undertake to promptly return all such property to BCF upon the conclusion of the relevant activities as and when requested by any BCF Parties or prior to cessation of my participation in such BCF activities, as appropriate.
6. I understand that BCF has the right to require me to discontinue my participation in any BCF Activities at its absolute discretion for any reason or for no reason whatsoever.
7. I shall not:
a. give any statements, speeches, lectures, interviews or comments (whether written or verbal, on record or video, or in whatsoever other form) for or on behalf of BCF or purporting to represent BCF, except with the express written consent of BCF;
b. use BCF’s name or logo, or the names or logos of any BCF Activities without the express written consent of BCF; and
c. misrepresent, tarnish, or damage the image and reputation of BCF, its programmes and activities.
8. I shall bear full responsibility for any statements, speeches, lectures, interviews or comments given by me (except to the extent specifically endorsed by BCF), and (without prejudice to the generality of Clauses 2 and 3 above) shall indemnify and keep indemnified, and will save and hold harmless all BCF Parties against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising in any way from any such actions taken by me.
9. I shall not engage in any fund-raising activities for or on behalf, or purporting to be for the benefit of, BCF, except as specifically approved by BCF.
10. I certify that all information given to BCF in my membership form is true and accurate, and I undertake to keep BCF informed and updated of any changes to my personal information including, without limitation, any adverse change to my physical or medical condition.
11. BCF is entitled to collect, store and use my personal data (including any images and videos) (together, “Personal Data”) for all purposes connected with BCF’s ordinary business and activities, including, as appropriate, publishing the same in any of BCF’s publicity or promotional materials and news releases. BCF is entitled to disclose my Personal Data to any supervisory or regulatory authorities or agencies, or as required under any applicable laws or regulations.
Note: BCF will not sell, rent or give away your Personal Data to third parties for commercial purposes without your consent. BCF has appointed data protection officers to oversee the management of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. You may contact BCF’s data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your Personal Data, to update or correct your Personal Data or to withdraw any consent with respect to your Personal Data.
12. I consent to BCF contacting me via my mobile or other phone number, email address or at any other address provided, for the purposes of obtaining additional information to administer this membership application, disseminating or sharing information about BCF events, activities, promotions and service, and updating me on any other matters pertaining to BCF. I understand that I may contact the BCF Personal Data Protection Officer at any time to amend or update my personal particulars or my preferences in relation to being contacted by BCF for any purpose.
13. I grant BCF the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and all statements, comments and feedback provided (in each case, in any form whatsoever, whether original or altered) in any publicity or promotional materials, including the BCF website and social media sites, pages or portals. BCF shall have complete ownership of any products, work or materials created in conjunction therewith, including all copyrights thereto. The rights granted to BCF herein are perpetual and worldwide.
14. BCF reserves the right to refuse any membership application, or the participation of any person in any BCF Activities, or terminate the continuation of any membership or involvement / participation of any person for any reason or for no reason whatsoever.
1. 本人承诺自行承担参加以下活动的所有个人风险：任何由乳癌基金会（BCF）或其员工、职员、代理、义工、合作伙伴或赞助商（统称“BCF有关方”）举办、协调或支持的项目或活动，任何由第三方代表BCF举办的项目或活动，任何与BCF有关方共同举办的活动，以及经BCF知情、同意或认可，并以BCF 为受益机构的活动，包括任何课程、讲座、研讨会、讨论会、会议和募捐活动（统称“BCF活动”），无论该活动是否于BCF所持有的场地举办。
注：BCF将不会在未经您同意的情况下，出于商业目的向第三方出售、出租或披露您的个人资料。 BCF已任命个人资料保护人员，按照《个人资料保护法令》的法规照管个人资料的保护与处理。您可透过电邮 email@example.com 联系BCF的个人资料保护人员，以要求获取、更新或修改您的个人资料，或撤销关于您个人资料储存与使用的任何授权许可。